International Horse Racing Tours
Experience the best international horse racing events right across the globe, from the Cheltenham Festival (UK) to the Kentucky Derby (USA).
To get the best value deals for your international horse racing trips we’ve got some great tips for travel and accommodation, plus an insight into where the world’s best horses will be running in 2015 and 2016. For both regular punters, and seasoned professionals, everyone needs to get the best value deals in order to save those valuable dollars for the track.
Here are our best 5 international horses racing trips for racing enthusiasts:
2016 Hong Kong International Race Day
- Watch the very best horses from Hong Kong, Europe, Japan and the USA do battle
- International Race Day at Sha Tin Races in December 2016
- Stay at the magnificent J Plus Boutique Hotel in Causeway Bay
2017 Kentucky Derby (USA)
- The first leg of the world famous American Triple Crown, won by American Pharaoh in 2015.
- Get there early and you can also catch the Kentucky Oaks the day before the big race.
- Join the action at Churchill Downs racecourse in Louisville in May and stay at the magnificent Brown Hotel
2017 Cheltenham Festival (England)
- The best National Hunt (Steeplechase) meeting in the World takes place in March annually at Cheltenham Racecourse
- Four days of Grade 1 action mixed with ultra-competitive large field handicap races
- Experience great hospitality just a short walk from the Racecourse at the Strozzi Palace Boutique Hotel
2017 Royal Ascot (England)
- Mix with Royalty and the rich and famous at the world’s most elite horse racing festival
- Five days of International racing takes place in June 2017
- Enjoy the elegance of the Royal Berkshire Hotel in the heart of Ascot and a short walk from Ascot Racecourse
2016 Japan Cup
- Watch the world’s best staying race in Tokyo in late November 2016
- See the best Horses from Asia and Europe compete in this historic race at Tokyo’s Fucho Racecourse
- Explore Tokyo from the superbly located Tokyo Hilton Hotel
2016 Melbourne Cup
- Australia’s premier horse race and part of the fabulous Victorian Spring Carnival
- The Melbourne Cup attracts the very best horses from around the globe to the world famous Flemington Racecourse
- Enjoy the world’s best city from the comfort of the luxurious Langham Hotel Melbourne